Saturday, January 21, 2012

Elevator.

Whoever's next. Whether we go up or down- I will not hesitate.
Once he cupped his hand around my face.
Once he stepped in purposely just to blurt a simple compliment.
I ignore you all because I feel like a dumb and childlike doing anything about your sweet gestures.
I've never really been the childlike type of girl, never been the one to ask for attention that way.
never been the loud and obvious type, never been the one to pull ones like you back.
Sorry I should've known, because now I remember and see what it could've been
and sorry I let you go, because I was waiting for you to take more steps than me
Next I don't know how long it will be.
Maybe weeks, maybe months.
Just for those few seconds.
But whether we go up or down- I will not hesitate/

No comments:

Post a Comment